Saturday 9 February 2013

Isle of Wight Garlic Festival 2012

This isn't just any Isle of Wight Festival, this is the Isle of Wight Garlic Festival

Having just about washed the final stench of garlic that clung on to me, I decided it was time to finally post the pictures from last years Garlic Festival.

With live cooking demonstrations, archery, corn on the cob dripping in garlic butter, food tastings in almost every tent, over 70 varieties of garlic on offer, live music, antique stalls and of course practically everything edible was somehow infused with garlic, I'd pick this festival over Glastonbury any day! - Nothing to do with me being unsuccessful getting a Glasto ticket or anything. Ahem.

The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the garlic beer *shiver* that lumpy liquid still makes me a little sick in the mouth at the thought, but other than that, a stinking good time was had by all. 

The 2013 Garlic Festival takes place on the 17th and 18th August 2013
http://www.garlic-festival.co.uk/ 
























N x





No comments:

Post a Comment